home about me stuff links follow dashboard

Saturday, February 11, 2012

11/2/2012





Actually what's wrong is it?
i'm still thinking about it today.
Everyday when i wake up in the middle of the night
I'm just thinking of you
Everyday when i wake up in the morning
My heart getting painful

&

I asked:
Can you don't leaves me go?
Can we repairs our relationship
and
Come back to my side?

The distance is not our problem...
I always trust that you're my true love
but today
I have no courage to cry
Can you just tell me the truth?
If i'm wrong...
Please tell me that what's wrong with me?
I will change myself as well

Do you willing to give up the love almost 3 years?
I'm not willing...
It 's our effort...
I've never giving up of our relationship
It's the same for today
I'll not give up
Just because i'm still loving you


0 Oreo ♥:

Post a Comment