home about me stuff links follow dashboard

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Facebook ♥



Facebook Badge




Please inform me if you have added me
Because i wouldn't approve friend's request randomly

请通知我,如果你要成为我面子书的朋友
因为本人不会随便通过面子书的朋友请求

and it should have some condition to become my FB's friend =)
当然要成为我的面子书朋友,必须要有几个条件。


Condition
1.If we are not familiar,please don't just simply add me,but you can follow my bloggie.=)
2.After we have sevaral conversations,then you can add me.
3.At least we know each other.
4.If have any question about my blog,you can just simply pm to my FB's inbox.
5.Don't spam my wall,if you added me.
6.Don't post any competition on my wall,i will just ignore and delete the post or delete our relationship on FB.
7.Don't tag on the photo that i didn't at the photo.
8.Don't tag me on any photo of cloth,i will just delete our relationship on FB.
9.Don't publicize any business on my wall.
10.Don't use my Profile Picture as your Profile Picture.


条件
1.如果我们不认识,请不要加我。
2.如果我们有过几次交谈,那你可以加我。
3.至少我们要知道对方。
4.如果有什么关于部落的问题,那你可以留言在我的信箱。
5.不要在我的个人网页里捣乱。
6.不要在我的墙上宣传比赛,我会移除掉它,甚至停止我们在面子书上的关系。
7.不要标记我在没有我的相片里面。
8.不要标记我在任何产品的照片上,我会停止我们在面子书的关系。
9.不要在我的墙上宣传关于生意上的东西。
10.不准盗用我的照片作为你的个人头像。

0 Oreo ♥:

Post a Comment