home about me stuff links follow dashboard

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24/8/2010

the another holiday was finished...T.T
but sibu still flooding...
today in the chiness calender is 15/7...
wow~
it's a very horrible's day...
how to say?
in the chiness calender,
today is halloween day~~
or another word is spirit festival
i guess..
haha...
but i 'm a christian...
i just believe that Jesus was living in my heart
and i believe that Jesus is the King Of the King
how do u think about it?
haha...

last last week...
my dad ask me go to do a ATM card...
then i did it...
when i got the card...
i really feel that...
i'm growing up already...
and today i'm the 1st time to took out my money from ATM machine after i'm finished school time
haha...
just think about it...
NLJ accompany me go to took the money...
i don't know how to use it...
but luckily,
she teached me.
she is a good guy...
but i'm very sorry to her,
because i cant do anything for her...
she was helped me so many...
whatever homework or when i'm in a trouble of transport...
she was helped me with her real heart...
i'm very thankful for her...
and today when i finished took my money,
i go to bought some Malay food...
when the Hari Raya is coming soon,
we can eat so many's Malay food...
haha...
are u be jealous of me?
haha...let us see some picture...
erm...
about the Malay food had i bought...
haha...


OMG!!!
this one is really very delicious...
i don't know what is it...
the shape like "Kali bup"


this is the real "kali bup"
nothing too special...
haha...


Nasi lemak...
erm...
nothing too special too...
haha...


hiak hiak...
this one more spacial...
"tao fu rojak"...

and today,
i slept until 7pm ++ again...
not yet do any revision...
now...
i gonna go to study hard...
wish me good luck...

0 Oreo ♥:

Post a Comment